Sunday, February 10, 2008

McCain on the Rise

Huckabee is becoming the big story now...old mo' is on his side.
To me, and I have never cast a repugg vote, I find this much more intriguing.
For one thing, McCain commands attention when he delivers a TV speech, but I usually think it's Dr. Evil on the tube.
Then to further confuse me, Dr. Evil WAS on the tube earlier on a cable channel...one of those Mike Myers movies.
I watched both HRC and later Obama last night giving their speeches...just pure boilerplate re-hashing...not worth watching anymore.
The McCain / Huckabee partial love-fest is more entertaining...Dr. Evil Strangelove vs. The Second Coming Incarnate. Fascinating.
I highly suspect that McInsane was watching Austin Powers opponent, Dr. Evil, for pointers...while Huckabee was watching Fat Bastard and cheering when Fat Bastard went all-Jared and lost all that weight on the Subway diet.
But...I gotsta know...does Huckabee's skin sag like that?

--
It's a Sad and Beautiful World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home