Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I saw a long advertisement for Eight O'Clock brand coffee. I had never before seen it advertised ! It was always for sale at the old A & P stores around Indiana and Ohio where I live. I seem to recall it being around since the early 1950's...and never before saw it advertised on TV. The ads say it is as good as Starbucks...well...I am attracted to Eight O'Clock for the taste as related to cost! It's cheap! Starbucks beans are usually around nine-something and Eight O'Clock beans are around $3.80.
My favorite coffee beans are Seattle's Best.
I always start my day by grinding beans to make a pot in my Mr. Coffee.
What is better than an English-style fry-up (sausage, bacon, fried eggs, baked beans, bread...) and a pot of freshly brewed java? Not much! Later I'll comment on teas I like.
Dexter ben al-Dogg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home